Mobile-apps development

Mobile-apps development Mobile-apps development


The paradigm shift in IT has changed the ways people interact, engage, and consume. In today’s digital era you need to enable your customer to interact, decide, and react on their finger touch and that’s what has taken the mobile apps industry to a totally different level in past few years. Shoppers Technologies understand the desperation of both business & consumer of simplified interaction & conversion, and thus our mobile apps solutions gives you that capability to reside in your consumer’s pocket-device so that you can be there when they need you. Our customized hybrid and native mobile apps for Android & iOS give you an upper-hand in the industry to be the front-runner in competitive markets with more control on information sharing & converting your audience into customers more easily. Our team of creative ninjas is devoted to designing the best visuals for your app which then combined with the latest frameworks & technologies for a seamless & smooth-operating mobile app for your end user. We have experts with years of experience in app development platforms such as Android, iOS Swift, PhoneGap, ionic etc. Why you need a mobile app for your business? • 80% of internet users own a smartphone • 26% of consumers start mobile research with a branded app • Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites • 68% of companies have integrated mobile marketing into their overall marketing strategy. • Average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates. • 8% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours. • Mobile Offers are Redeemed 10x More Frequently Than Print Offers Are you still thinking? You are making a mistake! It’s time to have a masterpiece mobile app for your business and integrating it with your overall business strategy.

Ionic 3

Ionic 3


E-Commerce is the next big thing happening and transforming the shopping from physical to virtual world. Brands can now reach to their audience more easily across the touchpoints their buyers are active on.

React Native

React Native


E-Commerce is the next big thing happening and transforming the shopping from physical to virtual world. Brands can now reach to their audience more easily across the touchpoints their buyers are active on.

Java for Android

Java for Android


E-Commerce is the next big thing happening and transforming the shopping from physical to virtual world. Brands can now reach to their audience more easily across the touchpoints their buyers are active on.

Swift4

Swift4


E-Commerce is the next big thing happening and transforming the shopping from physical to virtual world. Brands can now reach to their audience more easily across the touchpoints their buyers are active on.